Well this past weekend nothing really special happened. Hung out at my friend Rachels house Friday night (always fun!) and then Sat. night watched a movie and hit they hay pretty early. Sunday morning TJ and I went to Sunday School (I'm ONE of the the 3 and 4 year old teachers). Last night was CRAZY I won't get into much details about all that because it really is not my business...but I feel like it is. Just not my business to be putting out there..ya know? All I know is I wish I could change it all for this person!!
My aunt sent TJ a Christmas present (yes she realized she was a little late, not her fault she said her husband was late getting it sent down) well she got him a gift card to ToysRUs. So Tony and I took him yesterday and of course let him pick out whatever he wanted (that was around the price of the gift card). I think we were in there for a good 45 mins, he just couldn't make up his mind. FINALLY Tony picks out this game systerm that hooks up to the TV. It's like a Wii but it's not and you can play it just like that (same control and everything) but this system you can just play Tennis, Football, Baseball, Golf, and Bowling. Baseball is TJs favorite and he's good at it too! I like the golf..who woulda thunk it? So after he went to bed last night I played until my show came on.
Well I guess I should get back to work? BOO! I can't wait to get out of here at 4 and pick TJ up and eat my roast I've got in the crock pot. YUMMY! O and one more thing, I'm so not looking forward to going and doing my taxes. I just don't like doing it? O well too bad huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment