January 21, 2009

What a COLD drive to work! Brrr!!

OMG my drive to work this morning was not an enjoyable one except for the fact that I listen to Rovers Morning Glory every morning. That is the best talk radio show ever let me just tell ya! They are soo funny! Some might say I'm a little obsessed but I don't think so haha. Now I'm here at work listening to them still and they just got done talking about a video they had received in an email, ok I hadn't heard of the "Mr. Hands" story but EWWW is all I can say. I guess he was some guy that umm...engaged in some sexual activites with a HORSE and died!! EW! Sorry I just thought that story was one of the sickest things I've ever heard! Ok enough about that...TJ had another fun day yesterday at his new daycare. He has so many things to tell me when we get in the car on our way home, it's soo cute. He was telling me how he painted on a big sheet of paper they had hanging on the wall and he drew a sun, and daddy standing under a rainbow. But for some reason he only drew daddy with one eye? I dunno what that is all about but that's what he told me. He also told me they got to go out for a few minutes to play in the snow. So nothing too exciting went on yesterday just a normal night at the house. I can't wait for Thursday, it's supposed to be 60 degrees!!

2 comments:

  1. It was a cold morning! I hate that you don't have heat :( So glad Teej is loving school, that makes it much easier! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for following my blog!!! Welcome to blog land and I can't wait to read yours!!

    ReplyDelete