January 30, 2009

I've been tagged for a little Q & A fun!

Thanks to The Carnell's more... , I have been tagged!

Step 1: respond and rework—answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.

Step 2: tag—seven other un-tagged people.



Make a list of things you can see without getting up: calendar, phone, laptop, pics of family, office supplies, scanner, and lots of papers!!

Favorite football team: Chicago Bears!!! DA BEARS!


What are you wearing now? "PINK" shirt, jeans, and shox


Do you have any pets? If so what are they? I have 2 dogs Kenya and Killer (Kenya is a pit/mix and Killer is a Min Pin/mix)


What’s the last thing you read/are currently reading? I just finished Chelsea Handlers book, My Horizontal Life, and let me tell you it's the best! Both of her books are my favorite!!


Do you nap a lot? Umm NO! I wish!

Who was the last person you hugged? My lil man, TJ when I dropped him of at daycare.


What’s your current obsession/addiction? I'm obsessed with my morning talk show I listen to, Rovers Morning Glory. I don't really have anything else I'm obsessed or addicted to?



What was the last thing you said aloud? Education line this is Pam can I help you.


What websites do you always visit when you go online? Blogspot, myspace,facebook, cafemom, aol, and yahoo

What was the last thing you bought? $20 worth of gas this morning on the way to work


What are you listening to right now? people talking around my cube

What is your favorite weather, and why? I like spring weather, it's not to hot and not so dang cold. And perfect for playing outside.

What time do you usually get up? 5:30 am!



What is your most challenging goal right now? working on getting bills paid and getting rid of our debt.

Say something to the person who tagged you: Rachel (The Carnells) I'm so lucky to have you as a friend! Thanks for being there for me when I need to talk or advice! Love ya girl!!!


If you could have a house–totally paid for, fully furnished–anywhere in the world, where would it be? Either in the town I'm in now, or up in Michigan with all my fam (but of course my parents would have to move up there too O and my grandparents)


Favorite vacation spot? Well I haven't been on a vaca in FOREVER!! I think I'll finally get to go this summmer to my cousins wedding in Michigan!

What is your favorite children’s book? Hmm..we have tons we like to read at night, I can't remember specfic names of the books though.


Name one thing you just can’t resist no matter how bad it is for you: Chocolate! No matter how bad I don't need it, if it's out I'm going to grap a piece. Now I don't buy it everytime I go to the store or anything like that but I could eat it all day




Favorite Hair Product? S Factor, Smoothing Lusterizer, helps so my hairs not so frizzy and smells SO GOOD



What is one thing you wish you could change about yourself? Mine would have to be my temper.



TAG! You're it:
Three's a Crowd
The Burger Family


So sad I don't even follow 7 blogs?

1 comment:

  1. AWWW i love it!! you did good!

    *I want to borrow the Chelsea Handler book* ;)
    I love you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete