SO nothing much new going on with me, just working and being a wife and mommy. Last night we went to Chilis for my sisters 21st bday dinner, I of course only got to stay for 1 hr and 30 mins b/c my mom and dad watched TJ for me. Tony had to be at work at 8 so he couldn't help out there. It was fun and I can't belive she is 21!!! I'm probably just going to be rambeling on but o well. I'm LOVING this warm weather, it's so nice to arrive to at work and be able to feel your hands!!(I have no heat in my car) Another perk about this warm weather is being outside again! TJ has so much energy and it's hard to keep him entertained in the house all evening. This past weekend we were outside as much as possible. Playing in the front yard, throwing the football, riding scooters, and just having fun. Our neighbors have 2 sons 6 and 5 years old so they are TJs best buds! Then we headed to the backyard for some jumping on the trampoline.


Well not much else to talk about I guess, O I will say this...I'm so sick of this Rhianna/Chris Brown drama all over the news and websites...and DJ Khaled mess (I don't know if you've heard about that but they said he led police on a LOW speed chase and then shot and killed himself..but now they say it wasn't him?) Anywho just had to get that out there.
Can't WAIT for Saturday, VALENTINES day...I think the hubby has something special planned?? So we shall see...



hi love! love the post! lee's b-day was fun!
ReplyDeleteI have bag tagged you!!! go see :)